Monday, November 29, 2010

Beepers Reunion!

As part of the Thanksgiving weekend tradition, my high school friends and I always have a "beepers" reunion.  Don't ask why we call ourselves the "beepers".  It is mostly inappropriate and will have to be saved for another day.  However, these reunions are something that I greatly look forward to.  They mostly consists of eating lots of food and drinking lots of wine, any girl's dream if you ask me :)  I brought a pineapple cheese ball as my appetizer. I think it was a success!

Pineapple Pecan Cheese Ball

Serves 12

1 package of Philadelphia cream cheese
4 green onions (finely chopped)
1 can crushed pineapple (drained really well) - small can (4 oz)
Cracked Pepper
1 cup chopped pecans

Mix the first four ingredients together.  Form a ball, and coat in pecans.  Wrap in plastic wrap until ready to serve.   Serve with pita chips or crackers. 




I meant to take a picture before we started eatting it but I forgot :)


- Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment