Friday, November 12, 2010

Garrett Glass Cabinet

I have been in the market for a wooden cabinet for two years, and this past week my mission came to an end! THANK GOD!  I have explained to Moe that we will most definitely need some place to store our dishes if we have to move into an apartment.  We are spoiled with all the cabinet space we have now, and if we want to take our crystal with us, we have to come up with some where to store it.  I have been keeping my eye out for a cabinet that can be used as a storage cabinet for dishes / glassware, BUT can become a bookcase in our future home.  This seems like a simple task, but when you know exactly what you want, and are not flexible about it, it makes shopping difficult sometimes.  This past week when I did my routine check of Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, The Great Indoors, and numerous other websites, I found the Garrett Glass Cabinet.  If I had my way, I would buy it right now.  However, Moe is all about waiting so it can be delivered and set up wherever we end up.  As a result, I am finding myself checking the website twice a day to make sure it doesn't go out of stock or get discontinued.   I LOVE IT! Click the website below to see additional pictures and furniture specs.

 http://www.potterybarn.com/products/garrett-glass-cabinet/popup/more-views.html?active=s1


No comments:

Post a Comment