Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

I love Thanksgiving!  #1 for the food, and #2 for the family gathering.  This year will be the first time in many years that my entire family will be gathering under the same roof and spending Thanksgiving night together.  Moe and I will head over to my parents early today to help cook.  As usual, my two sisters and their significant others will be arriving moments before the turkey is served so my Mom and I will be holding down fort in the kitchen.  This year, I will be making a corn souffle as my dish.  Of course I'll help with everything else, but my mom always likes to assign out side dishes ahead of time.  Although I probably won't make it until I get to her house, I think it makes her feel more organized!  I am super excited for this year because since everyone is staying the night, no one will pull the "eat and run".  I am looking forward to vino and kicking the entire family's asses in Cranium!  I will try to ignore the fact that I have to get up at 6:00 am Friday to go to work while everyone else gets to sleep in :(  I think its going to be some what hilarious as I think the number of dogs is going to outweigh the number of people staying at my parents house!

HAVE A HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

- Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment